Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in comments to the editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.docx) file format.
- Sources are formatted in accordance with the journal guideline.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the journal guidelines.
- Abstract has been provided in English (approximately 200 words), in case the article is written in a other language than English the abstract shall be provided in the language of the article.
- In case the article is written in a other language than English title is provided beside the language of the article also in English.